What a sweetheart. I swear these pics just make me want to jump on a plane (with no luggage, of course, can't afford to check my bags or drink water) but anyway, it really makes me want to come down there and hug these girls and have interesting conversations with Alli. I bet she and I could come up with some really funny stuff to talk about.
Did you see the post I added to my blog about using food storage for furniture? We really do that up here - no one has any furniture so we just cover the food storage with a cute cloth and use it for end tables and stuff. Love you, Aunt Charlotte
4 comments:
Very cute!
What a sweetheart. I swear these pics just make me want to jump on a plane (with no luggage, of course, can't afford to check my bags or drink water) but anyway, it really makes me want to come down there and hug these girls and have interesting conversations with Alli. I bet she and I could come up with some really funny stuff to talk about.
Did you see the post I added to my blog about using food storage for furniture? We really do that up here - no one has any furniture so we just cover the food storage with a cute cloth and use it for end tables and stuff. Love you, Aunt Charlotte
What a sweet smile! I think that is the first smiley pic we've seen. What a cutie. Julia is excited to come see you this weekend.
Nana Rhien
Now there's a look of pure contentment if I've ever seen one! One would think she was stuffed on some good old Texas BBQ. Ha!
Post a Comment