Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hurray 4 Ketchup!

Alli has a thing for her grandmas, everyone of them.. really. Sometimes she tells me stories about her grandmas. Many of them are invented, or I'm pretty sure they are. You grandmas might have to let me know if this story is true or false.

We were eating lunch. It was quite healthy (j/k), Turkey Hot dogs, apple slices and celery. She ate her hot dog first of course, and dipped it in ketchup. then she started to eat her apple slices. While casually dipping her apple into her ketchup, she proceeded to say , "Mom, my grandmas like to do this..." then she dipped another slice of apple in her ketchup. I have seen this girl dip just about everything in ketchup! So... is it true, grandmas? Do you like ketchup and apples? What I'd also like to know is what everyone DOES like with ketchup.

3 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Oh yea, I've been there. The girls totally gross me out all the time with their dipping. My neice likes to dip her pbj's in ketchup! YUCK!!

The Rhiens said...

Sorry, Alli...not this Grandma. About the only thing I like to dip in ketchup is fries. And I rarely eat those.

Love, Nana Rhien

Our son Kade said...

I take a lot of junk for it, but I like ketchup on my tacos at home. Meat, cheese, beans if we have them, a little sour cream, and some ketchup. I can't get anyone to try it, but it really is good!! I promise! :D Alicia