Jed and I went to an Italian restaurant called Taverna's, Which is delicious by the way. We've formed a tradition on accident to go to an Italian restaurant every anniversary. We even went to a nice one on our wedding day. It was great. I had Bass and Jed had Tortellini. We also saw a matinee of Wall-E. It was great! We had a wonderful date!
8 comments:
Glad to see that the two of you got out for a fun date for your 5th anniversary. 5 years! Wow!
Doesn't seem possible.
Love, Mom and Dad Rhien
Aahhhhh...that's so sweet. Italian food is DELICIOUS!!! Congrats on 5 years....here's to 5,000,000,000,000 more!
Happy anniversary but also WOAH! Your hair is so short! I love it!!! I've been trying to get up the guts to cut mine because it is so stinking hot and I think you just gave me the courage- you look so cute! :)
You look great Laura! And the food looks yummy!
I love that tradition! Maybe we'll start it now . . . Laura love your hair cut! It's so cute and you look so good. How did you like Wall-E? Congrats on the five years!!
Congrats on 5 years and Laura, I like your hair short!
Mmmm that looks like some good eatin'! You two look great!
Italian food = YUM! I am so glad that you guys had the chance to go on such a nice date. You both looked super cute together. ;)
Post a Comment