Now I'll always have to call her Lucy the Pirate !!! I think the girls look remarkably alike - when I see pics of Alli from that age, I can't tell them from Lucy.
They are so beautiful ( inside and out !! ) Love you guys, Aunt Charlotte
Okay, maybe my memory is failing me, but I'm thinking Lucy looks different than Alli did. I'm probably just losing it. They're so cute! I love the look on Alli's face in the 1st pic.
Your daughters are beautiful. And so is the story below of how Jed first told you he loved you. There's just something about falling in love in Rexburg that is so fun and romantic :)!!!
I don't know why but when Lucy has the bandanna on her head she reminds me of a little pirate or maybe a biker. Has her tattoo worn off yet? There could be some really sweet pictures! Love ya!
8 comments:
I think that they are looking more and more alike. And I think that Lucy is looking a lot like Alli did at a similar age. Cute kids!
Love, Nana and Papa
where's the smiling photos of Lucy? post those next, so people can know how cute she is :)
-jed
Now I'll always have to call her Lucy the Pirate !!! I think the girls look remarkably alike - when I see pics of Alli from that age, I can't tell them from Lucy.
They are so beautiful ( inside and out !! ) Love you guys, Aunt Charlotte
Alli's just chillin' with her homey!
Okay, maybe my memory is failing me, but I'm thinking Lucy looks different than Alli did. I'm probably just losing it. They're so cute! I love the look on Alli's face in the 1st pic.
Your daughters are beautiful. And so is the story below of how Jed first told you he loved you. There's just something about falling in love in Rexburg that is so fun and romantic :)!!!
I don't know why but when Lucy has the bandanna on her head she reminds me of a little pirate or maybe a biker. Has her tattoo worn off yet? There could be some really sweet pictures! Love ya!
Hahahahaha. I'm cracking up over here. Totally cute. It's Belle and the Dread Pirate Lucy! Hee. Kudos to the photographer. Excellent work.
Post a Comment