Laura, thanks for the story on my blog. As promised, here is mine to you. Hmm, there are SO many to choose from and I must say the one you put on my blog is my favorite!hehe. The one that comes to mind is when we moved next door to you. I was 3 or 4 months pregnant with Mckenzie and the move was so sudden. We had to be moved out in like 2 days and into the apartment next to you and Dan was still dealing with finals. You came over and helped non-stop until it was done. Jed even came over after his finals and you guys ended up staying with us till it was done (after midnight). You two are so giving and willing to help. It meant so much to us that we had/have friends who would sacrafice time and energy for us. We couldn't have done it without your help. The Lord has blessed us with 2 great friends! Thanks, Jed and Laura. ~Jessica
I love all these pictures you posted of your cute, cute, cute family!! I can't believe how big your baby already is, she looks so alert in these pictures. I like your new pet too. ;)
4 comments:
Cute picture!
Love, Mom Rhien
Laura, thanks for the story on my blog. As promised, here is mine to you. Hmm, there are SO many to choose from and I must say the one you put on my blog is my favorite!hehe. The one that comes to mind is when we moved next door to you. I was 3 or 4 months pregnant with Mckenzie and the move was so sudden. We had to be moved out in like 2 days and into the apartment next to you and Dan was still dealing with finals. You came over and helped non-stop until it was done. Jed even came over after his finals and you guys ended up staying with us till it was done (after midnight). You two are so giving and willing to help. It meant so much to us that we had/have friends who would sacrafice time and energy for us. We couldn't have done it without your help. The Lord has blessed us with 2 great friends! Thanks, Jed and Laura.
~Jessica
I love all these pictures you posted of your cute, cute, cute family!! I can't believe how big your baby already is, she looks so alert in these pictures. I like your new pet too. ;)
She is sooooooooooooooo pretty!
Post a Comment