We spent much of our trip with Laura's Great Aunt Mary 'Vesta. She's a wonderfully kind woman, and I'm glad she's part of my family, and I finally got to meet her. Allison and Lucy really ate up all the attention and loves that she had for them, and they got along just great. We had a very relaxing time at her cabin at Bar Harbor, and in her home in Orono Maine.
I'll post more of Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park, and Boston another day. I'm super sleepy and off to bed.
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I'm excited to hear more about your trip
I agree...what beautiful pictures! What a treasure for you.
Love, Mom and Dad Rhien
I cannot believe how big Lucy is getting. I hate that she's so BIG and I've never even gotten to kiss her sweet cheeks once :(
And I think she looks a lot more like Alli now too....but maybe it's just in the pictures. I can see hints of when Jed was a baby too.
Love you guys - all 4 of you!
Our first apartment after we were married was in Orono, Maine...it was such a dump, but we loved it.
Can't wait to see more pics!
What beautiful girls and a beautiful family you have!
I love the tribute to Jed.
Sorry about the allergies too. Grrrr. Hannah is allergic to peanuts, but luckily it is a atopic reaction and not anaphalytic. The rest of us are all allergic to animals. Nothing too out of the norm!
Good to catch up with you!
~Jessica Wyeth
Post a Comment