Thursday, September 04, 2008





Jed I know you won't have a chance to see the girls, and you'd like me to put up the pics of Lucy and her millions of smiles, but I don't know where the camera is, I'm going to try one more place that I think it is, but in the mean time, I hope this gives you a second wind tonight, we love you and are grateful for all that you do for our family.

And for anyone else looking at the posts, I hope they make your day too.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Laura- I love seeing pics of you with your sweet girlies! They are SO cute! (And YOU look so CHIC! I love your hair!) Anyway-hope things are going well for you!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so fun! Alli's hair looks SO cute! Gosh I miss you guys :) Love ya...

Jenni said...

Ok Laura seriously how is it that you can have such amazing hair and wear it short and it looks adorable and long and it looks adorable? I am so super jealous!

Ivy said...

What a cute house! You are really great at decorating Laura!