Well, we've been seriously busy this last few weeks. Packing, cleaning, unpacking... (ok, in all honesty, I didn't do much of that work... I won't lie, it was mostly Laura that worked like a madwoman).
I've been busy with work getting ready for our vacation next week. I thought I'd post a few images of our new diggs.
We haven't really set everything up yet, but we're pretty close. There's photos on here of the outside of our house at dusk, the living room facing the entry area, and the view facing the dining room/kitchen. Also, I think I loaded up a picture of the girls room, and an image of our "media room" office. We've got our desk/computer, a couch, our wii, and tv in that room. It's nice to have that room to relax and play in, and have our living room that can just be more of a living room.
So- There you have it. Now you can picture us in our new space.
We are really grateful for all of you who helped us in our move. Thanks again!
9 comments:
Yeah! I love your new place. I bet you all are loving the extra space. Have fun on your vacation next week.
Fun! Great house! I love the dining room/kitchen area- it looks way cool. Where are you going on vacation next week?
WOW ! ! ! What a beautiful home. How fun to have lots of space and not have people walking above you or people listening to the girls run below you. FREEDOM at last ! !
I loved the pics of Laura and the girls. A Very beautiful group of girls.! !
I'm so excited for you to have a house. I hope you have tons of really great memories and family moments together there. Love, Aunt Charlotte
Just checking in while on vacation and had to take a minute to write to say that I love your new house! Yeah! It looks like new inside. How fun. The wood floors are beautiful. Your things look very nice inside. I bet you are loving it. How is the new commute?
Mom and Dad
Looks nice JED. Glad the wii didn't get lost in the move-that would have been tragic.
Laura, that looks awesome. I can't wait to see it. I am so happy for you guys! I hope you have a good time on your vacation. P.S. for some reason when I have been checking your blog I never got anything past your post of Lucy's feet, but when I added it to my blog list I got everything. Man have I got some reading to do....
Tonight while I was rocking Savannah before putting her to bed, she kept saying "missing Laura. Missing Laura." And then, "Laura sing Sanna." I told her that mommy and daddy miss Laura, Jed, Alli, and Lucy, too. Then I told her Laura couldn't sing to her tonight because she was on vacation in Maine.
Love the new place! It looks way nice. Are you guys just simply loving it?
I swear I posted a comment about your house, but I guess I forgot. It looks like such a cool house! It looks beautiful, and I bet its a lot nicer than being in an apartment. Congrats!
Post a Comment