Great photos. I love the one of Laura and Lucy. Lucy looks so content. The one of Alli hugging your great aunt is precious, too. Looks like everyone had a great time!
Hey Laura!!! This is Leah Both. I typed in your name in Google and I basically found you there. I thought you would most likely have a blog. Well, we have one too, or use to I should say. No, we have one but I accidentally deleted all my posts the other day. I just put some pictures up. I am pretty good about putting new stuff up so within the next month I should have plenty to look at. I'm excited to get in touch with you. Talk with ya later.
Hi Laura. I found your blog on Leah's blog. It's great to see pictures of your family. You have a beautiful family. I like the pics of your house too. Your girls are adorable.
3 comments:
Great photos. I love the one of Laura and Lucy. Lucy looks so content. The one of Alli hugging your great aunt is precious, too. Looks like everyone had a great time!
Mom and Dad Rhien
Hey Laura!!! This is Leah Both. I typed in your name in Google and I basically found you there. I thought you would most likely have a blog. Well, we have one too, or use to I should say. No, we have one but I accidentally deleted all my posts the other day. I just put some pictures up. I am pretty good about putting new stuff up so within the next month I should have plenty to look at. I'm excited to get in touch with you. Talk with ya later.
Hi Laura. I found your blog on Leah's blog. It's great to see pictures of your family. You have a beautiful family. I like the pics of your house too. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment