Here's our pumpkin carvings this year. We get more and more into this every year. Next year we may do a joint pumpkin project that will be a life size pumpkin replica of Mt. Rushmore :)
Laura got all patriotic on us, and wants to remind everyone with her pumpkin this year that soon the 2012 elections are coming.
So seriously guys, go out and vote.
9 comments:
You guys always have THE BEST jack-o-lanterns in the world! Great job!
Wow! They are both great! The patriotic one is a great theme for the election and is very nicely carved. And the dragon is awesome! You guys are pumpkin masters in my opinion.
Mom and Dad Rhien
Ooh, Halloween dinner- have you ever had "dinner in a pumpkin"? DELICIOUS! Gluten-free, too! I have lost my recipe for it, but I'm sure it is google-able.
So, I feel terrible for not getting back to you again after my last email. Life got so crazy! Anyway, I'm sure you looked up the city in Virginia you'll be visiting. It is six hours away. ;( I'm so sad! It was looking like it might really work! But alas, that is REALLY far. Hopefully we can find another chance to see each other again soon!
Hey Laura! Those are awesome pumpkins. I love the dragon, and I totally appreciate anything patriotic these days. I've been thinking about decorating the outside of my apartment on Tuesday. Patriotic pumpkins are a good idea. You'll notice my girls are patriotic lately too. Jamie carried around a flag with her Halloween costume last Saturday.
Wow those are magnificent!
Oh my good gravy! Those are some amazing pumpkins!!! Seriously blown away. Now my happy faced pumpkin looks really silly compared to yours.
Awsome pumpkins! They looked great! I already voted and now just have to anxiously await the results next Tuesday!
WOW- I'm thoroughly impressed. :)
Those are the most amazing pumpkins I have ever seen. Where did you get the pictures to trace, or is that a secret.
Cherie Mecham
Post a Comment