Lucy's been a LOT of fun lately as she's crawling around the house, scooting in and out of rooms, eating different foods and loving life. She's a very smiley baby. It's crazy that she's already 6 months old!
Here's a few picture of her in the playroom.
6 comments:
Wow - 6 months already? that's amazing. Your pumpkins are always so cool too! I was watching a thing on Martha Stewart on doing that, sounded really hard the way that woman did it. . . way over my head, I'm lucky I can get the triangle eyes and a mouth. hehe. Love you guys! Happy Halloween.
Lucy's smile is precious. She reminds me of Ali with her sweet cheery smile.
And the pumpkins - WOWZERS! I was going to do a witch template, but started and realized it was going to take the better part of my day, and quit. Way to make me feel bad :)
Love you guys - have a great halloween!
What a darling baby girl. Love her sweet smilw. Love grandma Marilyn
Man she's already six months! Crazy! She is soo adorable. I love her smile! It makes me smile too.
Man she's already six months! Crazy! She is soo adorable. I love her smile! It makes me smile too.
Awww, she's SO cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting either. And I love your hair short! What style! :D
Post a Comment