Lovely 1st picture! Ha ha! Just kidding, you look great Laura. I love your hair
Yeah...that top picture is interesting. But, you can tell from the rest that everyone had a great time.Mom Rhien
Your hair is beautiful!
I love your hair and Jed looks different with facial hair. I guess a lot of guys grow facial hair when they leave BYU-Idaho (Dallon included).
Ok I'm not going to lie, seriously Laura you've got to be one of the prettiest girls I know. You look amazing in all your pictures.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lovely 1st picture! Ha ha! Just kidding, you look great Laura. I love your hair
Yeah...that top picture is interesting. But, you can tell from the rest that everyone had a great time.
Mom Rhien
Your hair is beautiful!
I love your hair and Jed looks different with facial hair. I guess a lot of guys grow facial hair when they leave BYU-Idaho (Dallon included).
Ok I'm not going to lie, seriously Laura you've got to be one of the prettiest girls I know. You look amazing in all your pictures.
Post a Comment