Monday, November 17, 2008

fall family photo




We got our friend to take a snapshot of us in front of our house this past weekend when we realized we didn't have a good family photo of all 4 of us after Lucy was born. It seemed like we had very good intentions of getting shots including all 4 of us, but never got it to work for some reason.

Anyway- Fall is finally here for us in Texas. It's getting a little chillier in the evenings, in the 40's and 50's. That's real chilly for us here. It's funny how quickly you acclimate to the warmer weather.

Hope you are all having a good fall/winter day.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Great family photo! I LOVE Alli's hair!

Jason Both said...

We're thinking about doing the same thing. We need a decent picture with all five of us. I think Jamie will need to be photoshoped in though. She is incredibly stubborn, and she will not sit still for us if we want to take a family picture. It's pretty disappointing. Cute picture by the way. And oh my gosh, I can't believe how much hair Allison has. My girls have struggled in that department.

Beth Benson said...

super cute family picture :)

Familia Morales said...

What a beautiful family!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

The picture is pretty cute. It's so hard to get everyone to look good at the same time!! UGH!
BUT Laura...I still LOVE your hair cut. It looks SO super good on you!!