Another quote from Alli.
Allison had been on a tantrum binge that weekend.
We had a church Christmas party on saturday night and Santa was even there. On the way home from the party, we stopped by Walgreens and while I ran into the store, Jed stayed in the car with the girls.
"Daddy?" -Alli
"Yes?" -Jed
"When santa asks if we are naughty or nice does that mean just one day or the whole year?"-Alli
"The whole year, why do you ask?"-J
"Santa asked me if I was good or bad."-A
"WHat did you say?"-J
"I just didn't say anything."-A
"Why?"-J
"I didn't want him to know."-A
sneaky!
Sorry, we forgot our camera, no picture.
9 comments:
What a smart little girl! Someone in my ward was telling me of their elf tradition. They have an elf (doll) that comes from Santa to watch the kids and report back to Santa if they're being good or bad. Each day the elf is in a new place to watch what is going on. Might work on kids to get them to be nice if they know 'someone' is watching. Love the story-what a funny girl.
thats super cute :)
That is hilarious! I love it!
I've always told you that she is VERY smart. Ha! What a character!
Miss you tons.
How cute! We got a good chuckle out of that. Alli, none of us are good ALL of the time. But, we just keep trying. Love ya!
Nana and Papa
I love the way she thinks!!!
What a smart girl!!
haha, that's too funny!!
Oh my heck, hilarious! She is a crack up! Man she is a quick thinker isn't she?
Post a Comment