Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just a few things Allison said this morning


"I'm giving Lucy more English muffins so that she can be more English"-Alli

This morning Allison came in to my room with a sheet of paper and held it up to read:
"Mom, I have something for us to do today. It's a great recipe. (she looks at her recipe) this is what you have to do:
you take
1 bag of marshmallows

3 lollipops

bananas

1 cup of water

1 raisin

stir it in a pot, then put it in the oven. Then take it out of the oven and let it cool."

she really did write this down, and had pictures and all.

4 comments:

Because You Want To Know said...

Your daughter is brilliant. I can't believe she came up with that recipe! Maybe she'll be a chef one day... or lose all her teeth. So cute!

Beth Benson said...

I say MAKE IT!!! and take pictures!

Becca said...

That is so cute!!!! I miss having her in primary.

Familia Morales said...

She is so funny! Does she ever take you by surprise with what she says, or have you learned just to expect something awesome like that?