Friday, February 06, 2009

Allison's songs!

You should obey your mother if you want
a good consequence for you

I you don't you just might get
a very bad consequence

oh Mc Donald had a farm eeh eye eeh eye oooh
and on his farm he had a bad consequence

eeh eye eeh eye oh.

and on his farm he had a block eeh eye eeh eye oh.
you must obey here and you must obey there
if you want a good consequence here, a good consequence there , every where a great consequence
eeh eye eeh eye on


change to random song

I eat food, and I am an elephant, I walk on a street on a side walk to look for someone to play with, I have an elephant NOOOOOOOOOOSE and I can't talk, but I can't talk or maybe I caaaaan, because I have a mouth under my nose

switch tunes

I am an alligator and I stomp around, and went to the sea and hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee, stomped and stomped and swam and swam, and maybe he's a normal alligator, so maybe I should be afraid, yep he's noooormaaaaal. But not completely , he's just a stuffed so he not very real.

Now lets do the wiggle pig dance. Get up and wiggle everyone!
shake shake shake
shake shake shake
oink oink oink

I try to paint, but I just don't think it's great! (Forte opera voice) BUT I JUST KEEP TRYING 'TIL I LIKE IT AND LOVE IT. I am soooo thankful that I have a daddy that lets me paint and paint and paint, then I eat and work and play and brush my teeth and say my night-time prayer and family prayer and scriptures and potty , but not in that order. then to BED (held long note)
.... and so on and so forth

I can clean up, yess,. I believe I can do it, the kitchen is dirty, but i can do it if I believe.
Oh Mc Donald had a farm, eeh eye eeh eye oh.

(and the song goes on)

(music sounds like a mixture of yankee doodle, and variations of old mcdonald

7 comments:

Sabs said...

oh my gosh!!!! Ali is soooooo funny! Seriously i think you have a little comedian in training. Loved the English muffin comment too:)

Jason Both said...

First of all, the last post turned out pretty funny. I love it when you turn up with things like Allison needs a normal mom. I thought about doing my whole family, but I never did. I was afriad that five of them would be too much. I love the songs. Jamie's been singing today although her lyrics aren't quite that extensive and amusing. Jamie just sang about picking flowers, which you would laugh if you knew her. I can just see my dad planting flowers in a couple of months just to have Jamie pick them all. She's getting warmed up for destruction.

Familia Morales said...

Laughing over here! What a funny little girl.

Anonymous said...

I love it. Such big words form a little girl. Give her a hug for me! Love grandma Marilyn

Jenni said...

Oh my heck she is the funnest girl ever! I love how you put her comments in every blog because they crack me up! Especially the "You really need to stop this crying thing." Oh my goodness I can't stop laughing! She's great!

The Rhiens said...

Ha, ha! Alli is so funny!

Love you guys!
Love, Nana and Papa

maynardmoments said...

Oh wow...that is so hilarious!!! She is so cute!