Link to more pics:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=99803&id=624251163&l=7649e02837
href="http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=99803&id=624251163&l=7649e02837">
Yesterday, Alli wanted to celebrate Jed's birthday. So naturally, I say OK. We whipped it up fast. Allison wanted cake, but we didn't have the ingredients to make a gluten-free one. We put up signs and it was so exciting. We made up a birthday song, and Allison made like three birthday cards for JEd and hid them all. Candles in a cupcake. No balloons so we drew pictures of them. Games and all. It was fun. With all the illness that has been looming around us and all the stress, it was a much needed excitement. Not to mention the look on Jed's face to his surprise birthday party. He was definately not expecting this.
Overall, I think it was the best 242-days-'til your birthday, birthday party he ever had!
6 comments:
That is so funny. I bet Jed feels loved since he gets to celebrate his birthday more than once this year. Your girls are too cute :)
My friend brought me a peach cobbler at work one time when I was having a bad day to celebrate my un-birthday. It was really fun. Best un-birthday ever. hehe. Sometimes I think they're the funnest, no pressure, just fun!
You guys are so much fun! What a great idea! We might just have to copy you on that one!
Fun! I bet he felt loved and special. Love you guys!
Love, Nana
What a cute idea. Your such a good mom to go along with it and make it fun for your husband and daughter. I'm sure they will both remember it for a long time.
That is such a cute idea. I bet Jed loved it.
Post a Comment