Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Happy New Year






I have been meaning to post the new year pictures for a while, so here they are, and link to more of them.

4 comments:

jed-laura said...

why not- post pictures of our Christmas tree in March.....

No, it's not still up. We took it down mid January...

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

so cute. I love Lucy's expression. Allison of course knows she is a princess and is used to wearing crowns, but Lucy just looks like, "ummm, I'm not really comfortable with whatever this thing on my head is."

Looks like you had a great time. Love, Aunt charlotte
I don't think it is too late to post this - I still haven't sent the Christmas cards I made by hand in September.

Our son Kade said...

Cute pics! love you guys.

ajolivo said...

Hehe...well you asked for a lentil soup recipe like a month ago and I haven't done that yet so I guess we're all a little behind. Email me so I can email you. I lost your address when our laptop crashed. Hope you are well. Let's get together soon. aj