Lucy learned to walk at 10 and half months, but I never got around to posting the video until now. Her birthday is tomorrow and she's already threatening to run, they grow up so fast.
Happy birthday Lucy. They do grow up so fast. Eiley just tuned one a couple weeks ago! It's hard to believe we have all these kids. They are so cute!!! I just made my blogs private. My e-mail is jbo2000@msn.com. Title it "blog" as the title so I catch it amongst all the junk mail. Thanks, I'll send you an invite!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, dear Lucy! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you and love on you. :) Good job on the walking!
We love you!
Nana and Papa
Happy birthday Lucy. They do grow up so fast. Eiley just tuned one a couple weeks ago! It's hard to believe we have all these kids. They are so cute!!!
I just made my blogs private. My e-mail is jbo2000@msn.com. Title it "blog" as the title so I catch it amongst all the junk mail. Thanks, I'll send you an invite!
Post a Comment