Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trip: Childhood Friends



We finished the trip visiting Weston's family. We were unable to attend Weston's wedding, so it was nice to meet his wife in person. It was a wonderful evening.

We also visited MJ's family, it was great to see them. I had fun watching Jed's family be reunited with both the Bristows' and the Lamphlughs' . I hope I spelled those right!
I know Jed would have wanted to visit many others just as much, but unfortunately this trip was so fast, there simply was not time to do it all.
P.S. I apoligize about a lack of photos of the Bristows. They turned out weird, I think Alli was taking them. I would put more of Weston's fam, but many of those turn out blurry due to lighting. I am not trying to show preference to my side of the family :)

3 comments:

Our son Kade said...

Love all the pictures. Quick question - what's the name of the girl on the right in the last picture? She looks super familiar.....

Anonymous said...

Alicia-

Her name is Catherine Whitaker... she went to BYU-hawaii. She also married my best friend Weston.

Our son Kade said...

Ok, I was sure I knew her from BYU-H but couldn't place her name. Thanks! :)