Saturday, September 19, 2009

two pictures from our new home.

We're enjoying living in our new home, and having fun thinking about how we want to decorate/update things in the home. We did update the flourescent light in the kitchen with some track lighting... but haven't gotten to any painting yet. That's probably something we'll start work on next weekend. We'll see.

Here's an image we took after we finished the work of installing the new lighting in the kitchen.


and a shot of the living room that opens up to the dining room/kitchen.
We'll post more pictures of our home improvement projects as they come along...

9 comments:

MariLouise said...

Oh my goodness--did you buy a house? I had no idea! Where is it? It looks absolutely fabulous. Congratulations!

Familia Morales said...

Love it! Have fun decorating and updating!

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased that you have a beautiful home. Looks peaceful. Love you guys. Love grandma Marilyn

April & Anthony Callison said...

it looks SO nice!! congrats, once again.

Our son Kade said...

Looks fantastic!

The Rhiens said...

It's beautiful! Nice job on the track lighting. The living room looks great, too!

Enjoy!
Love, Mom and Dad Rhien

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Larry and I need to pick your brains about how you guys got rid of that nasty flourescent lighting!!

Becca said...

Oh my gosh Laura!!!! I LOVE your new house! I'm so excited for your family!

"The Landlord" said...

looks great! Can't wait to see more! So Sad we didn't get to see you guys when you were out here!