Friday, October 30, 2009

Martha Stewart- Eat your heart out.

Laura made an amazing pumpkin carving this year- it's got different things all around it, and requires a lot of photos to try to capture all thats on it.







I tried to use a new way to carve my pumpkin- drilling a pumpkin. It didn't turn out at all as I had hoped... now I know :)



Happy Halloween!!!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

that pumpkin is amazing!!!

Jason Both said...

Very cool. Master pumkin carvers!

Familia Morales said...

Wow Laura! That's incredible!

chattypatra said...

Are you kidding me? She should enter a contest next year! I'm impressed.

Joanna said...

AMAZING! Seriously - you guys blow me out of the water with your pumpkin carving. And I agree - I think you should enter a contest next year! (And teach lessons to all of us - I stink!) :)

Sammy said...

WOAH!! Awesome Laura!!