Thursday, October 08, 2009

Need a Little brain-storming Ideas

OK, so I've been thinking for some time that I want to do a cooking blog. I'm no amazing chef, but I really want to get into it and really come up with some gluten-free healthy recipes. Not just gluten-free but some vegetarian sections, and low carb. etc. Also tips to keep it cheap and cost efficient. I, of course, would be accepting recipe donations, which I would try out. If it passed the test, then I would post it on the blog.

That's just a brief summary. I was just going to get it started but not tell anyone yet about it, but I had one problem. I have the biggest writer's block ever. I Can't think of a name for the site, or an address. So if anyone has some good I ideas, I need all the help I can get.
-Laura

3 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Love the new blog design! I'll have to think more on the other stuff...sounds like a great idea!

Laura said...

ok, so far it seems everyone else has writers block too!

Carole said...

How about something very simple like "Laura's Kitchen".