We've been working on painting and decorating in our office. When we moved into our home here, this was one of the projects we knew we'd need to work on. We're glad that it's finally painted. It's so much more bright now. It used to be a dark brownish maroon color. We're excited to have most of the painting projects done for now.
2 comments:
I don't really enjoy painting, but I LOVE the feel everything when it's all said and done. Also, it looks like we have the same printer as you! I use mine so much, I'm amazed it still works.
This looks like a very relaxing, calm color. I haven't done any grey walls yet - this whole house was grey for so long and we have SOOOOOOOOO much grey outside that I'm not sure I can. But it looks great in someone else's house ! ! !
Post a Comment