2 miles
Time: don't know, but it didn't hurt!!! I'm still very tight, but no pain.
Saturday:
8 miles- again tight, but no pain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE REST OF THE STORY...
So lets go back to the glory days.... just kidding.
I crossed that finish line alright. (you'll need to read the post before this for this to make sense)
First two go to state.
I was third.
The same happened with the mile relay that I ran in.
It was a bitter-sweet experience.
I finally found out how to run a 400 M dash successfully, and I ran it in 62 seconds.
I later learned that many runners at State ran it in that time, and the girls I raced against were medalist in State. Just my luck, eh.
But like I said in earlier posts, it was a win in my book, I beat my own time.
However, I was determined to make it to state next year. I felt it was a legitimate goal since I was already so close.
But I had no idea what was to come, something I never saw coming. For me, it was the first I had something I couldn't reach that was once within reach.
My Sophomore year changed me A LOT, redirected my life in a large way.
Many of those experiences too personal to share, but I will share bits and pieces tomorrow.
until then.....
Here's my little running partner
I was running one day, and I looked down and this is what I saw, or pretty close to it (since I don't run with a camera):
2 comments:
What a cute thing to look down and see!!
Beautiful girl! I'm jealous that Lucy gets to go out running with you wearing shorts and a tank-top...I'm missing the warm weather.
Anyways, Yay for running with no pain! Now if you could just loosen up a little. Way to go Laura, you're almost there!
Post a Comment