Sunday, February 28, 2010

For inquiring minds, follow the link.

Below is a cool link that shows graphs and information about how fast Laura was on her race. I thought the graphs were very interesting. There are several pages of information and cool facts about Laura's 1st marathon.

Click this link for Laura's Marathon breakdown

I thought the graphs were very interesting. There are several pages of information and cool facts about Laura's 1st marathon.

4 comments:

Sabs said...

no way you saw daniel? sorry i looked for ya but couldn't find you. bummer. way to go though! you are amazing and so disciplined! you inspire me, although not to run just accomplish goals:)

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Congratulations on completing your goal! I'm so amazed at you guys that can pull of anything like that! You're my hero!!

Familia Morales said...

That link was awesome. I had so much fun watching you run/cheering you on! You are one awesome lady!
Love ya

Pamela Brown said...

Laura, You did so awesome!!!! I loved all of the stories that you posted. You had an amazing journey. So impressed with how fast you did it, Congratulations :)