It's been an exceptionally good week for the Rhien family. Jed recieved a raise at work, and a new computer at work (his last one was a piece of junk). Allison got some allergy medicine that makes her sleepy, HURRAY! We love her when she's awake, but a break every now and then is nice too. I was able to finish twenty out of twenty-five papers due by by the end of the term, and get ahead in a lot of other homework. My stomache is feeling a little improvement, at least its a little more tolerable any how. I haven't been consuming any dairy products or wheat or rye or barley. I am rather sick of rice. I was able to make corn muffins by using rice flower instead of regular flour and soy milk instead of real milk. Tonight we had lemon chicken curly fries and green beans... YUM... It was the best meal I had all week. Jed and I will be floating down the snake river tomorow morning with some friends from around here. We are pretty excited. Congrats, Jenner, on the new job and I hope the move goes alright; Clay, I hope your move goes well too, the new house sounds exciting. We love you all,
Jed, Laura, and Allison
1 comment:
We're excited about this new blog you've created. This way we can keep with you guys, and hopefully get to se more of sweet Alli!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment