I was looking back at pictures of Allison when she was much smaller, and I ran across this one. She fell asleep on the couch, and she looked like a little porcelain doll.
The last few nights Allison has been really cranky at about 3:00 am, and I don't know why. I was glad to have this picture remind me that Allison is such a sweet little angel, and that we need to practice patience in order to give her all the love and nurturing that she deserves and needs.
We are looking forward to our vacation to the Oregon Coast. We are going to see my great grandma and great grandpa Lusk. They live near Portland. I think it will be neat for Allison to meet her great great grandparents! We also plan to spend some time near the beach while we are out there.
We'll be sure to post some pictures when we get back from our vacation.
1 comment:
I am so excited for your trip! It means a lot that you guys would make the effort to see Great Grandma and Grandpa Lusk. Take some great pictures! I wish I could be there with you, both to see them and to go to the beach. Have a wonderful time! You guys deserve a nice break and I hope that all goes well. Much love,
Mom
p.s. We are getting so excited about seeing everyone soon.
Post a Comment