Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas tag

I got a great new job! I'm no longer working at the library at the college. I'm going to start a new job at BYU-I Graphic Services. It is the top design job for students on campus. There are about 4 students at a time that work there. I am really happy to have the opportunity to work at such a great studio. It should be fun!

Joanna Christmas tagged us, so we are answering the questions she has for us on our blog


1. Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog? a mint hot chocolate for Jed, dairy free eggnog for Laura, and milk for Alli

2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree? I don't know this year. It's our first year at our own home.

3. Colored or white lights on the tree/house? Just white lights

4. Do you hang mistletoe? All year round!

5. When do you decorate? Right after thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Freshly made tamales.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I think the Luminaria festival in New Mexico is the most magical memory, if you count high school age kids as children that is.

8. How and when did you learn the truth about Santa? I saw my desk that I wanted for Christmas in the garage, and then two days later Santa brought it.

9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Only if Laura lets me.

10. What kind of cookies do you set out for Santa on Christmas Eve? Fudge, and caramel, and candy cane cookies

11. Snow! Love it or hate it? Love it all the time except when I'm driving.

12. Can you ice skate? Can I? well, technically I could, but it wouldn't be a pretty sight.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A Toyota Corolla!

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being around my little daughter, and seeing her reactions to the festivities.

15. What’s your favorite holiday dessert? fudge

16. What’s your favorite holiday tradition? singing carols to neighbors

17. What type of tree? a fake one, it makes less mess with a todler.

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

20. Candy Canes, YUCK or YUM? I like cherry candy canes, or fruit flavored ones, but not mint ones.

No comments: