


Guess which hairstyle is the real hairstyle that Laura wore to the Cabaret dance? I was just wondering what Laura's hair would look like if it was longer, and decided to see if I could alter the photo to look like she had longer hair. I spent about 20 minutes and made a simulation. It was fun.
Laura looked absolutely wonderful this last saturday as we went to the cabaret dance. 5 years ago at a cabaret dance is when I realized that I was in love with her. She becomes more stunning and beautiful every day!
2 comments:
It's too bad that we can't just Photoshop hair in like that on a regular day, in real life......
Great pictures guys!
Wow! Maybe you should grow your hair out and perm it, Jed. That look is really you! I think the middle one is perfect. :)
Love, Mom
Post a Comment