Yeah! New pictures! I love those teeth. What a cutie...actually, three cuties. :)Love, Mom Rhien
Finally something new on the blog :). I keep checking, and keep reading about singing in your sleep.I know you guys are super busy. Good luck with this next week!Love, Joanna
That kid looks like a pistol. Makes me so sad to be so far away from you guys. I'm missing the whole thing. good luck with finals.LOVE, Aunt Charlotte
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah! New pictures! I love those teeth. What a cutie...actually, three cuties. :)
Love, Mom Rhien
Finally something new on the blog :). I keep checking, and keep reading about singing in your sleep.
I know you guys are super busy. Good luck with this next week!
Love, Joanna
That kid looks like a pistol. Makes me so sad to be so far away from you guys. I'm missing the whole thing.
good luck with finals.
LOVE, Aunt Charlotte
Post a Comment