Tuesday, February 14, 2006

New York City





8 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Nice pictures! I love the butterfly, I can't believe it was the size of your head - that's really cool. Looks like you got to see a lot of cool stuff! We love you! :) love alicia

Anonymous said...

Hey Jed, I love Butterfly places too (there's two cool ones in Victoria), but I never saw a butterfly as big as that!

If you ever decide to move to NYC--we should talk. It's a great place to visit, and a crazy place to live. I can't even imagine having a kid there. . .

Anyway, glad you got to go. Good luck in school this term. Love, Sandra

Anonymous said...

What a great adventure. Thanks for sharing the pictures and tell us more about the trip if you have time. Love you all. Happy Valentines day.Love Grandma Marilyn

Joanna said...

You took some great photos. I am glad you had a good time.

And that butterfly is amazing! Simply gorgeous.

Love ya!
Joanna

Anonymous said...

oh i love NYC....in high school we got to sing in the choir loft at the st patricks cathedral, wow, it was pretty amazing....yep these are great pictures. i havent been to your site in awhile, its good to see so many pictures of you guys. what a cute family!
~beth benson

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I didn't know you were back east.
let me know what's up some time i.e. ya'll got a job offer whatnot there
I'm not sure I'd take a little kid to NYC but 1)I don't have a little kid 2)Not my option

did you get to check out the temple? It seems kind of weird to me that a temple would be in a "skyscraper". But that only proves why I'm not a prophet or a GA etc

Anonymous said...

so I was gonna sign the last comment and then forgot
Its me Jacob
yay me

Anonymous said...

I finally found out how to comment. Need more pictures of Alli. I need to learn how to blob so I can put pictures of Stephenie up. Janine