Tonight we went for a drive to the temple for Family Home Evening. The good news is that it is only 11 minutes away! We are so happy that we live near to a temple so we can go often to be there. It is in a quiet neighborhood, and it is landscaped very beautifully. We really like it here in Dallas. The other good news is that we have a jamba juice that we found just down the road. That is good because we thought we may never have a jamba again.
We love you all. hope you have a great day.-
4 comments:
I'm glad that you found it OK. It looked pretty close on the map. How nice to live that close! And a Jamba Juice in the area, too? Wow! :) Sounds like things are going great there. We are happy for you and hope that things continue to go well.
Love, Mom and Dad
How fun! That is so great that you live so close to the temple. What a blessing!
Oh, and I like the pictures of Alli in her little pink swimsuit the best- how cute!
So glad to hear you're liking it there!
Love
Liz
We love the temple and Jamba too! This week was actually one year from our first date, and so we walked to Jamba (gave ourselves plenty of time :) ) to the Spori (to talk and look at all the artwork) and had a GREAT time. Thanks guys for helping that date happen :)
Love, Paul & Nicole
Glad you like it there,it's nice that the temple is so close. Ours is 4 hours away, ugh. Like your new place, I guess springis finally here, went halibut fishing yesterday, so fresh fish for the Elders, when they come for dinner tonite. These guys love halibut, I bet I have given them 50 pounds. Got the garden tilled today finally,so spring can come now. Love Brian
Post a Comment