


Well, Alli has been growing up WAY too fast for us. She's definitely very cute, and she keeps us smiling every day. After getting better from her trip to the hospital, she's enjoyed this week at home with Mommy. Next week they will both go back to Laura's Nanny job durring the day.
Laura got this picture of alli seeing what the world looks like upside down at our kitchen table.
This week, Alli's been great with potty training, No Accidents in 2 days! We are very happy.
The bath picture shows just how long her hair is if it's not curly.
Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Have a great week.
4 comments:
These pictures made me laugh. Especially #1 and #3. I can't believe her hair is that long when it is not curly. Wow! The third picture is just so hilarious. Thanks for making our night.
Love, Mom and Dad
Oh my goodness - can't believe how long her hair has gotten! And it looks like she's feeling much better - we're glad for that!
And WAY TO GO ALLI! That is so awesome about potty-training. Good job!
Love ya!
Pretty cute pictures! I LOVE her curly hair! Emeline's is curly (which I love), but not even close to as curly as Alli's! That curly red hair is darling!
So glad Alli is feeling better. I love her hair. I love her smile. Give her a hug for me.
Proud of you for the hike too. Wow! Love Grandma Marilyn
Post a Comment