

I wanted to let everyone know officially that I did accept a position that was offered to me at Peterson Ray & Company as an entry-level graphic designer. It's a great studio, and I am glad that I'll be able to work there. I am excited for my first full-time graphic design job. It is nice because I am already comfortable working there because of my internship, and I am happy that I will have a job here in Dallas. The people I work with are wonderful, and I really enjoy working there!
This is a picture I posted earlier of the studio, and all the people I work with, and also a picture mom took when she was in Dallas last weekend of me and Julia in my office.
7 comments:
HOORAY,
hope everything works out for "ya'll". It may turn out you can work w/Amanda in explaining that proper pronunciation
Congratulations!
and that is one big clock.
We love you! - Paul & Nicole
Hey Jed! That's terrific! Congratulations on your first "real" job.
It's an experience that stays with you your whole life, so I wish you all the best--good people, satisfying work, a foundation for the future. And have some fun! I'm really excited for you. And you should feel proud that they made a job for you, when they said they didn't think they would have one.
cheers, Sandra
Hey - that's cool! Congratulations. It sounds like Dallas is a good area for you, although it sure looks hot. Glad you found a cool water park to go to, looks like Ally sure was having fun! Love you!
We are so excited for you! Peterson Ray seems like a good fit for you. It was fun to see the office--now we can imagine you at work there. I always like to be able to picture someone at work, or home, or wherever. Congratulations!
Mom and Dad
Jed that's wonderful that they offered you a position at the place where you interned! I'm so happy for you. I really hope that it will continue to be a good experience and that you like all of the people you work with.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
- Allison :)
Post a Comment