Sunday, April 29, 2007




Jed made the Rhien's famous brownies, and Alli got to lick a spoon, before going to quiet time. Luckily, it didn't cause any super-Hyper side affects.

As you can see, licking the spoon was a euphoric experience for her.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Licking the spoon is also my favorite part of brownies, Alli- we'd get along well! Mmmm... brownies... that sounds so good right now!

Nicole said...

that's hilarious. we got a good laugh.
I like to lick the bowl of the brownies at work. I have to not lick too much though because it's a HUGE bowl :).

Love you, Paul & Nicole

Joanna said...

YUM! I have been craving brownies lately (my friend Jessica got me loving these brownie mixes you can buy at Costco, and I've been wanting those specific ones). I would definetly say that brownie batter is a euphoric experience for me too!

(On a similar note - we were trying to plan a fun young women activity for the Beehives while the other youth on our ward are going to youth conference. One of the beehives said "Can we buy like brownie mixes, and cake mixes and make the batter - but leave out the eggs, and just eat the batter?" I said, "For our activity....?" She answered, "I guess we should do something else...we could watch a movie while we ate the batter!" :)

The Rhiens said...

I thought about brownies for days after seeing these pictures. So, I finally made up a small pan of them. :) And yup, licking the batter from the bowl was the best part.

Love, Nana Rhien