Sunday, May 20, 2007

S'mores




We had a family Camping trip this weekend. Alli loved it. I'm not sure what her favorite part was though. Here Alli is enjoying s'mores with Dad, (well it was all of us, but obviously I was taking the picture!!) She got messy and loved wearing her pink cow-girl boots all weekend. Needless to say by the time we got home we gave her a good scrubbing! I have a disclaimer on our fire. Jed kept a pretty good one going through the night, but at this point we let is settle to coals for some good tinfoil dinners and later marshmellos.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Lucky! S'mores, fireflies, and CAMPING! We'd love to go on a camping trip, but obviously that's out of the picture for a while :) Nicole thinks we should still go and just take a bazillion pillows, I tell her that I don't think so :) Love you guys! - Paul

The Rhiens said...

I agree with Paul...S'mores, fireflies and camping is about as fun as it gets. :) Looks like loads of fun.

Love, Mom Rhien

Joanna said...

Ok, I don't necessarily agree with the 2 previous posts (sorry guys) - S'mores and fireflies ARE as good as it gets, but getting all gunky from camping does not appeal to me in the least right now (Nicole - you're brave - even with a dozen pillows I wouldn't do it!)

But Cory recently put in a firepit in our back yard so we can have smores right outside our back door! Now I just need to pick up the fixings next time I'm at the grocery store! (or is it worth a seperate trip for just that....?)