Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Allison's survey

We got a survey from a friend today. You know, the kind you are supposed to answer all the questions and then send it on to everyone you know. So we decided to ask Alli the survey questions and write down whatever she answered to the questions.

It was pretty interesting to see what she answered, grammar errors and all.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yep

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? yesterday

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes (not that she writes!)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?  "I have kids and dolls"

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?  yes

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yeah (liar)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yeahhhh!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I'm gonna have a bugee jump, al right?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? um. cookies,
I like anders and taylor, cereal, I like hot dogs and ketcup, I like turning the lights on, I like wearing dress-ups, I like wearing some food, I like wearing some cute dresses, and that's the end.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  grrr (flexing) --I think that's a yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? white

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Mommy and Daddy

15. RED OR PINK? white and I like blue and red and I like milk and I like ice cream

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't like myself to talk too much.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Daddy

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?I'm wearing blue, and pink shoes (she was actually wearing a green and periwinkle dress).

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I eat cereal all up.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The rain

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I will be Red!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? I like the favorite smell of flowers.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? mommy

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes, and I like some toys too.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Yeah, I don't have one.

27. HAIR COLOR? umm, blue

28. EYE COLOR? black, and I see white.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nods no.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? I like dinner.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like the Lion and the Ariel movie.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I didn't watch ariel, I watched the Lion.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Orange (she is not wearing an orange shirt by the way).

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I like snow. you put it in my face, and we just make the snowman really tall, we make the snowman- yeah. (she starts singing) "Once there was a snowman, tall, tall tall, in the sun he melted, small small small." and I make the snowman really really tall, and he falls down... the snowman wears a scarf.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?I like snow, and I like snow.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? um, cookies

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? an apple, and a pineapple too.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pineapple and apple. (we asked these questions several times, and she was insistent about the pineapple and apple.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Clifford, and Thomas and snow and a snowman, and a scarf, and a hat.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? pineapple. (she doesn't have a mouse pad)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I watched a princess (she didn't watch t.v. yesterday at all.)

42. FAVORITE SOUND? a pineapple. (mom asks- and what does a pineapple sound like?) Alli: it say's "the ceiling is not working." (what????)

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? the stones are in the kitchen

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST PLACE YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? So far...

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I run really fast like mommy.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?I was a little baby, and I get born with the doctors, and I fell asleep, and I kicked and I cried like a baby.... I'm NOT a baby anymore.
(mom asked again: WHERE were you born?) Alli: at the doctors.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Nana, Mommy and Daddy.


So this is a long survey, and we don't expect anyone to fill this out and send it back... we just thought it was funny :) hope it made you laugh.

3 comments:

The Rhiens said...

Funny stuff!

:) Mom Rhien

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I think my favorite is the thing about the apple and the pineapple, and the one about what her favorite cereal is, and she lists all those different things. The pineapple thing cracked me up though. Sounds like it was really fun! Cool that she was able to focus through the whole thing too, sometimes I feel like giving answers like that by the time I get to the end of the questions too! :) Love you. Alicia

Anonymous said...

I think you've inspired me- maybe I'll actually answer one of these next time w/ max or aspen!