Sunday, July 22, 2007

HAIR! STRAIGHT?





Laura got a new hair straigtener that works amazingly. Whenever Allison sees Laura using it, she says, "You have long hair mommy? Can I have long hair?" Laura has always said no to this, but I convinced her to do it just once, to see how it looks.

7 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Wow! You would never know Alli's hair was so long...I like it curly better though, cute pics

Anonymous said...

how in the world did you get her to sit still for that?

~Beth

Joanna said...

Looks cute - but I LOVE the curls....

And little Alli - I straightened my hair today too - just for you :)

Love ya!
Aunt Joanna

Anonymous said...

Well, my theory is everybody always wants whatever hair they don't have. I would love to have such beautiful curls, but alas, my hair was always pretty straight (except when I had one of those aweful 50s poodle ear perms!). You both of course look great either way!. Love, Sandra

The Rhiens said...

It is hard to believe that her hair is that long when it is straight. I love her curls, though! They just seem like part of who Alli is...know what I mean?

Nana Rhien

Anonymous said...

It really struck me how grown up Alli is. I miss her so much but so thankful the blogs to keepus in touch.
You are both so beautiful and look so much alike. I miss the curls but I have been since a child. doing things to my hair Love Grandma Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Funny how everyone likes the curls better. it's just different. anyway, very cute!
Hannah