While I was in Wisconsin with Alli, we got to attend two friend's weddings. This picture is of Alli and Mellisa. Alli thought that wearing the bride's wedding veil was the best thing that ever had happened to her. She turned to mom, and said, "Look Mom, I'm wearing a real white thing. I'm so pretty!" Judging from how often she talks about marriage, I think we are going to have a boy-crazy little girl. Look out when she's a teenager.
3 comments:
Alli you look great in your pretty dress at the wedding and white "thing". You dance great roo! Lov3e grandma Marilyn
Looks like not only is Alli going to be boy-crazy, but the boys are going to (if not already) be crazy about her! Wish you luck!
Alli, you look beautiful in the "real white thing"! Some day when you are much older some boy will think so, too. :)
Love, Nana and Papa Rhien
Post a Comment