I just read on the news about a failed bombing atempt on a Dallas DART bus... Just wanted to let anyone else who hears that news and wonders to know that I'm ok. I didn't even take the bus to work today as I drove.
This weekend we are going to spend some time with our old neighbors Pedro and Melissa Morales (and their two adorable kids), as they are in town visiting for the weekend. Tomorrow we'll most likely go to the arboretum and then we have the ward halloween party in the evening.
4 comments:
Good to know you are O.K. Thanks! Have fun spooking at the ward party. Love Grandma Marilyn
tell the morales' hello for us! we like their old apartment :)
So glad you didn't get blown up! Ha ha, hey we had a great weekend with ya'll. Annaleise wants to know when she gets to play with Alli again. And, just so you know, it took us a grand total of 4 energy drinks to make the drive home alive, and when you have your choice, drink Sobe. Rockstar, Monster, and Red Bull all taste like some form of Robotussin or some other nasty cold and cough medicine. And Jed was right, drink to many of those and you get really shaky and weird, I think I'm still in detox mode. Anyways, the whole weekend was awesome-you guys are great!
Love
the morales'
Glad you weren't affected by that! Love you bro!
Post a Comment