Ain't never seen a cuter lady-with-child than that!
you guys are great. do you know it?
You are a beautiful pregnant woman! I'm so excited for you guys to be adding to your family! We love you!
You look gorgeous. I'm very happy for both of you!P.S: If you have time, please go and check out my blog. I keep it so everyone in our Ward can get to know me.Berta
So i know you were at the DR today! What is it????
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ain't never seen a cuter lady-with-child than that!
you guys are great. do you know it?
You are a beautiful pregnant woman! I'm so excited for you guys to be adding to your family! We love you!
You look gorgeous. I'm very happy for both of you!
P.S: If you have time, please go and check out my blog. I keep it so everyone in our Ward can get to know me.
Berta
So i know you were at the DR today! What is it????
Post a Comment