Laura, you look adorable!! (and so does Alli!) the funny thing is before you sent me your link, I had just stumbled across your blog from I think the wrays, anyway, my vote is another girl.
I can only hope I look as cute as you do with my second baby... I think I need a few more months of hard-core work-outs to even come close! Love you three :)
6 comments:
You're so cute pregnant! I love Alli's little pregnant poses...how adorable!
Love
Melissa
So cute! Both of you! :)
Love, Mom Rhien
Laura, you look adorable!! (and so does Alli!) the funny thing is before you sent me your link, I had just stumbled across your blog from I think the wrays, anyway, my vote is another girl.
You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!!!
I can only hope I look as cute as you do with my second baby... I think I need a few more months of hard-core work-outs to even come close! Love you three :)
Okay, so Alli's pretty cute pregnant, but she's not really pregnant, so you still win the prize as the cutest woman ever!
Post a Comment