Tuesday, January 08, 2008

new dress


Allison loves her new Christmas clothes, especially this pink dress. (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa- good dress choice!) The day she wore the dress, it was a little chilly outside, and we couldn't get her to take off her sweater when we came inside because, "she didn't want to get sick without her sweater on." Anyway, I wanted to share a picture of her on her first sunday as a Sunbeam. It's hard as a parent to watch her grow up SO fast. We are proud of her though :)

7 comments:

The Rhiens said...

What a cute little Sunbeam she is, too! :)

Love, Nana

Joanna said...

I love how feminine Allison is in her cute dresses. Cute PINK dresses no doubt. What a sweetie. Glad Sunbeams was a success.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jed and Laura, It's Kami (Jonathan's wife) Allison is adorable and such a great artist. You should check out our blog. www.jrpalmerfamily.blogspot.com
Have fun, Kami Palmer

Beth Benson said...

she is so stinkin cute!!!

Sammy said...

She's so cute! I can't believe she is a sunbeam already!

Cassie Stewart said...

cute picture. Laura call me I lost your new number

chattypatra said...

Two reasons I love the picture: one of my favorite colors (Pink!), and definitely my favorite redhead.

Love you, Alli! Come visit me soon.