Thursday, April 03, 2008



We went to the Doc today, to do an ultrasound to see if the little one was on track with her growth, size, etc...

She's looking pretty healthy as far as the doctor could tell. She's just on schedule... at 7 pounds 6 ounces (approximate weight from the ultrasound readings).

These pics are both profile pictures of the baby's head. At this point in the pregnancy, the baby is getting a little tight in it's small quarters, so they can't see the whole baby all at once on the ultrasound.

(Click on the image to enlarge)

6 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Well, she has a beautiful profile pic. She'll probably end up being super-photogenic just like the rest of her family. Love ya'll!

Vudochki said...

I'm glad to hear that all is well. What an exciting time for your family! We love you!

Rachel Clare said...

Glad everyone is doing well! Good luck Laura- we hope it all goes well.
Jed- I have a question/favor to ask. Would you email me?
rachel_tucker_@hotmail.com

The Rhiens said...

Can't wait to meet her soon!

Love, Mom, Dad and Julia

Vudochki said...

I keep checking your blog each day in hopes that there's a picture of the newest member of your family born. I guess I'm just used to babies being born early. Just remember the 10th or 11th. Love you lot's! Jessica

chattypatra said...

Whoa! Look at those gorgeous lips. Move over, Angelina Jolie, there is a new pucker queen in town! She's going to be a cutie, with that perfect nose, and the hair...THE HAIR!! :)

Can't wait to meet her.