Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am Loved






Those things on Lucy's Face are lipsticky kisses!!

5 comments:

The Rhiens said...

I am glad to hear that they are kisses and not some itchy rash or something. :) Who planted the kisses? Alli, or Mommy?

It was fun seeing all of you again, over the weekend!

Love, Nana and Papa

Jaclyn said...

Found your blog! She is obviously very loved and she looks a lot like alison And I don't know if I should be saying this, but Allison is my favorite little member of jr. primary. she has the cutest comments on just about everything.

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute and huggable. Give her and Ali a big hug and another kiss from me. Love grgrandma Marilyn

Joanna said...

so funny. When I first glanced at the post I was like - "OH NO! Lucy got that same rash Hunter had!"

Good thing it was just extra loves :)

Jessica said...

At first I thought they were bruises! I'm so relieved that they are sweet kisses :)