We blessed Lucy yesterday at church, and she wore the same dress that Allison wore for her blessing. This dress was an heirloom dress that Laura and her father were also dressed in for their blessings in church.
Lucy was so beautiful, and was wide awake and happy during her blessing.
We'll post lots more photos later, but wanted to post one tonight so all our family could see.
We wish you all could have been here for the blessing, but understand that we live far from our family.
We love you all.
4 comments:
And we wish that we could have all been there, too. She looks beautiful. So peaceful and sweet. I love that she was blessed in the dress that Laura's dad, Laura and Alli were all blessed in! The pictures are great. I especially love the one of Jed kissing her so tenderly.
Thanks so much for taking the time to post these tonight!
Love, Mom Rhien
I have to comment again, after looking through the pics again. Laura, you look so good! Wow!
Love, Mom Rhien
Beautiful pictures! You have such a beautiful family. We love you guys! :) Alicia & Justin
I thought I had commented on these pictures....oops!
I LOVE the picture of Lucy on the blanket by herself - it's beautiful! Actually - I love all of the pictures.... :)
And I agree - Laura - you look fabulous!
Love you all, and hope that things are going well for all of you guys. Think about you all the time.
Love, Joanna
Post a Comment