A couple weeks ago, we had a big day. As I was preparing dinner, Jed was tidying up Alli's room, and Allison was doing Yoga, the whole house became quiet. Asleep, except me.
Yes that is Alli asleep flat on her face. She must had been doing Downward Facing Dog when she fell asleep!
7 comments:
Ha ha! That is so great! Hope you used that time to do something for you!
Too cute! I hope that you went and napped too! That's hilarious that we had the same wedding dress, I loved it! What's your maiden name? I wonder if I would know your dad's family? Small world, you're girls are adorable!
Oh my heck! I would give anything to have Alli's hair! It is gorgeous! That is funny how everyone just crashed. I hope you took the chance to sleep to before everyone woke up.
what a flattering picture of me... of all of us for that matter... thanks sweetie :)
Hey that's how I feel when I get done doing yoga too!! :D Love you guys. I love the prayer story too. Alicia
You should have been taking a nap, too, instead of taking pictures. :) We love you guys and hope that everyone is getting the sleep they need.
Love, Mom and Dad Rhien
too funny! I'm so glad I found your blog! Hope you guys are doing okay. Lucy is so cute and Allison is ADORABLE--look at that hair-I'd kill for hair like that! hugs!!
Post a Comment