Yesterday, I was talking with Allison. That is always an adventure!
As a disclaimer, I was very nice and didn't lose my temper or get angry at all this week.
"Mom, you need to just learn how to not be mean, huh?" (This came out of no where, by the way)
"Yes, we are always learning to be better. Do you think that mommy isn't very nice?"
"Well (sigh), you are very fun and very nice most of the time, (sigh) but sometimes you use a frustrated voice with me ."
"I'm sorry Allison that I do that sometimes. I'll be better. We always need to try to be better don't we?"
"Yeah."
"Did you know that nobody is perfect? In fact, there is only one person that is perfect. Do you know who that is?"
"Yep,... Me!"
I laughed so hard, I never corrected her. But she's pretty close to perfect, anyhow.
7 comments:
Oh wow! That is hilarious! She's like an adult in an itty bitty body! Very--uh, I don't know the word, maybe diplomatic? You have some very interesting conversations over there in the Rhein home.
So funny. What a funny little girl, and way to go for you making the moment a teaching moment :)
Love you guys!
haha, i laughed so hard! she is soo funny!
he he, that's hilarious!!
How cute! You're right, Alli. You're pretty close to perfect. :)
Love, Nana and Papa
I must admit that some of my favorite posts are the ones recording Alli's conversations. She is such a hoot! That really brightened my day.
That is so funny! Kids they are so honest sometimes and we wish they weren't.
Post a Comment