I went to my first concert last weekend, and I had a BLAST. I think I am going country! I love singing at the top of my lungs and acting crazy, Thanks Julia,....I had the time of my life! We were both in a video that they put together for one of Martina's songs. We were asked to write things we'd like to do or see in our lifetime. I wrote that i'd like to help orphanages and adopt a child, and Julia wrote that she wants her whole family to happy, healthy, and... oh I forgot the other one. Sorry julia. So here's the video.
Here's the URL to the movie clip (warning:it's not that great of a recording)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luw-6khoyGU
4 comments:
Awesome!
That's so cool! How fun to be a part of. You guys look great too! :) Love you. Alicia
that is too cool!
That was really neat! So glad you went! And I'm so glad I finally added your cutie blog to google reader so I remember to read it!! You can know I'll be a regular now!! Love ya!
Bree
Post a Comment